Table of Contents
- About Photon CMS Relations
- Relationships Through the Relation-type Fields
- Relationships Through the Module Nesting Feature
Photon CMS allows you to create module relations in two basic ways:
- Through relation-type fields
- Thought Module Nesting feature
Photon CMS has a number of fields that can form relationships with other modules (or can create a self-referencing relation):
- Many To Many
- Many To One
- One To Many
- One To One
- Many To One Extended
- Many To Many Extended
- One To One Extended
- One To Many Extended
Learn more about available field types in the Field Types documentation section.
Module Nesting feature allows you to create relationship using the nested-set data model, which is very handy for creating a complex hierarchical data structures that span across multiple modules, such as category trees.
Learn more about Module Nesting in the Module Nesting documentation section.